Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Date With A Man That Was Engaged A Month Ago

First Date With A Man That Was Engaged A Month Ago

Hi

So I decided to try the online dating thing. And been talking to a cute guy. We've beden texting and he asked me out for dinner.

The date happens to fall on Valentine's day... Anyways he told me his last relationship was a month ago and he said he was engaged to this girl. But she cheated on him and he wants to get back out in the dating world.

This feels a bit of a red flag since I'm clearly the rebound girl.

I creeped his Facebook and saw him and this girl were definitely in s serious relationship...by the looks of their pictures together and I noticed they're still Facebook friends.

I don't want to write him off before meeting him and he's making the effort for this date ie: set up a dinner resverations at a really nice place downtown. And I feel it would be nice to have a date of valentines day.

Just wondering how I should go about this kind of thing, I'm a little wary if he's still seeing this old gf or something as well.

I've been extremely let down by guys in the past and really trying to break this pattern.

Any thoughts?



Source: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment