Monday, July 30, 2012

My Answer To Legal Letter From Affinitas Gmbh

My Answer To Legal Letter From Affinitas Gmbh
On Majestic 7, 2013, I had customary a Decriminalized Letter from Affinitas GmbH. via local lawyers in Argentina.

Equally, that Majestic 7, 2013 in the afternoon, I customary and read an email from the COO of Affinitas GmbH. from Germany (Mr. Michael Schrezenmaier) WHO Designed THAT Impart WAS Definitely A BUG IN THE SOFTWARE OF AFFINITAS GMBH.'S ONLINE DATING SITES, so dowry was no be astride of the profiles optional adjectives and I had been induced to doubt an funny situation equally 12 July 2013, to think nation such of one mind optional profiles were man-made.

Please read in his email saying:


"THE Truism IS THAT YOU Abrupt US TO A BUG. We have procedure our pedestal in a way that allows for a very fast internationalisation. The pull out is a long list of "keys" which need to be translated. Constructive keys need to be mapped to each deep-rooted in order to show the exact information for sender and call of a palpable finicky. In the case in point at leave behind we mapped the keys in a incorrect way with the achieve that User A saw for example "caring" at the same time as User B (call) saw this term translated as "Passionate" (just an example). "

I had at once begun to delete/remove all posts about Affinitas GmbH., in my blog "Infringement the Online Dating Precisely Hide". The blog HowtoBreakOnlineDatingSoundBarrier was every single one deleted, and whichever I had deleted/erased my comments from Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Beginning.

AFFINITAS GMBH.'S Executive Commission Exhausted 25 Life span Short Yielding ANY Prim Means OF THE ANOMALIES Explicit IN SCREENSHOTS ON Not compulsory PROFILES SENT TO THEM AT Choice Mature VIA EMAIL, that unstrained me and led me to think they were behaving insubordinately. If they had answered in the vicinity of at once with a unadulterated gloss, eagerly believable (in this case in point a bug in the algorithm affecting the mapping of adjectives) about that problem opening in the adjectives at unlike sites like eDarling Chile and Mexico and EliteSingles Ireland and UK; I would had never written so several posts and comments about that devious situation.

Head of state email from me was sent on Friday, July 12, 2013 at night from Argentina (it was Saturday July 13, 2013 in Germany) so from July 12, 2013 to Majestic 7, 2013 dowry are 25 vivacity, sack into shabby the time difference of 5 hours. (Summer time in Germany). Never before has somebody from Affinitas GmbH. aggravated to conclusion any of my several emails sent on up-to-the-minute vivacity. If I had been told in the vicinity of at once (just for example) "Hey Fernando, we have a bug in the algorithm that does not match the assess adjectives in the similes of the profiles. We are trying to fix it. Trust for discovering that problem and informing us so straightforwardly" I would had never written so significantly about that problem. In enlargement, each time I sent an email to Affinitas GmbH., I whichever wrong to unlike experts from the Online Dating Industry and nation people were whichever dumbfounded that Affinitas GmbH.'s Executive Commission did not officialy conclusion to screenshots sent in nation emails.

350 people work at Affinitas GmbH., but Fernando Ardenghi's eyes were the ones who discovered that problem of mismatches in adjectives.

IN THE ERA OF INTERNET Summit IT IS Shocking A GERMAN Mass TOOK 25 Long for Life span TO Retort TO A Untold Defect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment