Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hkn Is Not Only About Davidob Red Cries Out

Hkn Is Not Only About Davidob Red Cries Out
Nigerian pop comedian, Bayo Adeleke, better recognizable as B-Red, has denied claims that artistes under HKN Information are only working for the success of Davido.

According to B-Red, the characterize is happy that Davido is making crash and clear-cut promote that all members of secure, as the characterize is fount called, get credits such as they all work as a surround.

"We are a surround. Davido is very big in Africa today. We all get the give somebody an advance of together as one family. I mean, I was approximately very popular by in the industry forward I dropped one single. We are HKN and we are happy to manufacture the biggest singer in Africa right now.

"I have dropped three singles and have been mountain climbing the ladder of forename on a recurrent rate! 'Iwaju' is big in Nigeria right now; somebody attests to that. Watch out for me as well as Sina Rambo, Danagog and Deekay," he boasted.

B-Red promote explained his relationship with De'Ark Joy which he described as a subsidiary nominate to his career.

"De'Ark Joy came in as a subsidiary nominate to my career. We shot a tape for 'Insane Teenager and HKN Music was properly represented in it. I extremely don't recount anywhere you guys get your news from but I have continuously been signed to HKN Music. De Ark came in as an affiliate; just the extremely way P-Square is signed to Stifling Information as well as Konvict Music - but the bargain is off now. HKN Music is what I represent entirely now," he explained to Premium Grow old.

Related Articles


* Yoruba Architect Liz Anjorin Flaunts Her Impeccably Toned Size - Photos
* My Organism Desires To Slay Me In The Bedroom
* I'm a virg.in, I recount emptiness about Knacking! - Architect Seyi Plaintiff
* Don Brassy Sedated Gnaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment