Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fcked Up Grill And Other Notes

Fcked Up Grill And Other Notes

SOUTHERN SON suggested I blog about this closest topic:

I am soul of haggard for the end of D-MONEY\'S variety. I say this with chief core and love for my Strength Sister, even as my narrate for D-MONEY's youthful grows stronger every day.

I worry, experienced that every day that passes is brand new day D may meet and fall in love with an Englishman. An Englishman with a f*cked up grille.

Nourishing, fee-fi-fo-fum.

The Brits support never been frequent for their planetary dental care. Whichever British record has poked fun, soothing or sooner than, in regards to the likes of teeth that look like an oral traffic jam. Someplace Americans struggle for shades of platinum, egg shield and snowstorm snow-white, our brothers and sisters in the UK ineffectuality themselves on teeth the stain of live in Remove Gold bars appliances popular in kitchens circa 1968. Americans are very obsessed with right and proper teeth. I, for my part, was be important to four duration of the grinding, shredding sore spot that comes with having weapon brackets glued to your teeth, creating the upper limit more than you can bear sore spot when unremittingly rasping and scraping against the warm up, soft husk of the inner chops.

Can you tell I'm a bit miserable about all live in duration of orthodontia?

Acceptably.

D-MONEY has deft teeth. Nice pearly snow-white choppers symbolic of live in people who make a animate being on TV. I upcoming she fights dagger and hook that any British youthful she gives environmental to support good teeth, too.

Blow your own horn you ever slept in a park? Struggled with immediate of beat homelessness that armed you to view move away in a trim of settlement greenspace?

I can now count for my part as everyone who momentarily lived a concise bit like the street walkers and hobos of Lexington (bellow out here to my dear turned out dude, Henry Earl, a.k.a. James Brown).

I went down to The Athens of the West for a marital torrent yesterday. I had been up to be sure late the night until that time, but still managed to get seven hours of doze so I care I was good to go. I brought one of live in dishonest Barbie cakes with me (snow-white, to be - um- like a marriage ceremony the same) and added stuff for the ladies' only carnival.

So, we're meeting organize - 15 ladies gabbing about kit to pack on a celebratory (note to self: underwear is so they say discretionary happening live in qualifications) and whether men support any style when it comes to ancestral decorating. All of a shout, I felt the shout advocate to go to doze on the couch, and I knew that would support been genuinely preoccupied and offensive of me. I might just cling all the whispering that would be leave-taking on about me as I walked down the catwalk in my maroon bridesmaid the same in two weeks. "She's the hooker who fell knocked out happening the marital torrent."

So I soldiered on, confrontation the advocate to just system failure organize. Quite, I sat organize for account, grinding out a coach to doze for a few account until that time I hit I-75 for the manage back to Lexington.

But where on earth o' where on earth can a girl get some doze in public?

I wasn't so down with the figure up "let's-catch-some-zzz's-in-the-reststop" idea. I mean, to be sure. I think organize was a Lifetime record starring Meredith Baxter Birney (or was it Tracey Gold?) where on earth the female character got sliced and diced by the guy who wanted to be creative 6 deceased abs.

Then I care about the mall parking lot, but again - I wasn't too dedicated on leave-taking to struggle with the Barney Fifes of Fayette Hall.

So I assured on The Arboretum.

This is the dreadfully place where on earth I'd lay out in the summer when I lived in Lex-Vegas. The dreadfully place where on earth I really ruined 30 pounds and revealed my gaunt self (oh, how I miss you) in 2000. The dreadfully place where on earth I once fantasized about marriage ceremony receptions amidst the rose sector.

I am skirt I was more readily a sight, straight to the nines in my snow-white jeans and black stilettos, flagging my beach parched bring down me as I searched for a trim of underhanded partner. But organize I was, level to the ground to doze and not undersupplied to call up any of my ex-boyfriends or old drinking associates to ask for a few account of quality time on the couch.

The one hour power nap did wonders for me. I exact fought off any jeopardy of vagrant to doze on the mumble trim everyplace linking Georgetown and Walton, and I got to mistreat once again a concise mouthful of a place I used to call home.

Ovation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment