Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Caught My Boyfriend On My Mums Friend In Bed Doing It Please What Should I Do

This is the saddest experience I've ever hard with my dating experience as an adult.

I'm previous to since if I poverty tell this guy that we clutch drab loads for two existence and he poverty fashion marriage policy before he has not deemed it fit to tender to me apart from the fact that he has seen whatever thing on my body.

But what did I get? The launch of my life. He has been having a lie-down with my mum's good friend timetabled my back and I never suspicion what on earth in the function of this woman is accommodating of very kick off with him and I was happy in the function of I don't want character who is close to my mum to dislike my partiality husband.

I just don't like too a good deal drama! it's my friend that designed I poverty send a publicize to you, in the function of she can't tell me what to do so no one would defect her tomorrow.

I went to Lagos mainland to see her and somber to support my mum's friend cooperative to pleasing her. As I entered her in office room, what did I see? This woman on top my boyfriend...

She regular shouted at me that why didn't I wind up early coming in as if she doesn't order that the man she had under her was not my boyfriend.

She didn't regular say what on earth about my relationship with my boyfriend but asked me to provender her cooperative and make vault I don't enter grassroots cooperative next-door time without knocking.

I don't regular order how I managed to provender bestow, my guy could not say what on earth and before he didn't outline me out of her cooperative am vault he continued behave what he was behave with her.

But the same as he called me later I didn't pick and he has been method me messages saying the woman tempted him with dollar. Poverty I reason this guy?

How long will it produce me to date choice guy and settle down? I'm just confused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment