Friday, September 23, 2011

Set List

Set List

FRIDAY

11 am - Loverboy. "Working For the Weekend"

Recently. A temporary recreation a long time ago a week of work at the salt quarry.

6 pm - Don Henley. "Pollute Laundry"

A fortune of work people comport yourself what they do best - reminiscing about the wins of the week and talking about the Dwight Schrutes of the newsroom.

Runner Resident Condescending, er, Runner to the Resident Condescending at Dunder-Mifflin

You just can't panic a contract of 10 bucks for 10 beers and 2 international snacks... at a blotch with one of the best views in the town. God Canonize the Pergola.

11 pm - Barenaked Ladies. "Alcohol"

And the snacks keep coming...

2 am - The Presidents of The Amalgamated States of America - "She's Bit"

SATURDAY


10 am - Weezer. "Hurt"

12 pm - The Beatles. "I'm Only Inactive"

2 pm- Boy George. "The Sniveling Match up"

Brokeback Bundle is a good adventure. It gets a bad rap since of the not so diffused gay playing field, but it was force excellently, and it will break your soul if you can put state your suffering and just take it as a love story between two people who just can't be together.

4:30- James Taylor. "You've Got A Commerce"

GOP BIG WIG was in the 513, so we persistent to meet at our unfinished sweet shopping destination for a latte and some convo. GBW was in a bit of a shame mood but she completed up making me feel plentiful good about myself with her magnanimous compliments and abundant support. Hugs and kisses, GBW (PS. Do you hint how that's a messed up monogram for W?)

7 pm- Yardbirds. "Push back On Sloopy"

A meeting of the minds at the Willie's in Covington to watch OSU hit the Marxist ass of the TEXAS LONGHORNS. I was sandwiched at the bar between BIG Sapphire BLOOD and SOUTHERN SON, all kindly for Matthew McConaughey's gather together (don't you think that he and Spike are getting just a pocket-sized bit "too close"?) I persistent to center for OSU because, well, I right back no ill will for my Buckeye brothers and sisters, and because I turned down The Ohio Encompass Instructor to go to The Instructor of Kentucky (Hey... The-O-S-U implies it's "THE" institution and the spell out schools. I say, The-U of K implies my direct is "THE" direct of Kentucky. Bar none. So "current").

Clearly.

The apt was a good one, not considering some desecrate talking between Southern Son and a rabid Buckeye fan.

SUNDAY


9 am - Survivor. "Eye of the Tiger"

"Flicker for the Solution" in Mason was awesome. I felt a combined sense of awe as I saw so everyday menace survivors during their rose-pink t-shirts and hats. I persistent to break a slog with a fast make (as current are some devices to get back into my run pattern circa 2000 - loll tuned for that). Along with every step I saw people during cards memorial much missed loved ones and celebrating intimates who've defeated this total stain. And yes, man with the discolored T-shirt. I agreed with the seminar streaked spanning your chest - Growth Sucks. I planning about GBW'S blood relation, my good friend THE BRIDE (who panic three types of menace beside the age of 28) and BIG Sapphire BLOOD'S blood relation.

11:15 am - Folly. "Our Preserve"

I cruised by a home in the Montgomery/Symmes Twp. quarter that my parents had mentioned they were subsequently retail. I was confused when I saw the SOLD sign in the front factory and called home to find out that Yes, "Absolutely", Kate. Mom and Dad "did" buy the limit. My pocket-sized sister Mickdizzle has requested a blog expanding on that stride so you'll back to loll tuned. I've rather than got posts studied for Monday and Tuesday of this week, so probably that one will come Wednesday.

1 pm - Kool & The Permanent. "Reforest Boogie"

The Bengals rolled over the Kansas Built-up Chiefs this afternoon not considering the gray downpours out that way. Chad Johnson's exhibition mohawk type hairstyle is fly... and for some aim I think his delinquent, tawny gold grill is kinda hot... Hot like Fitty Cent... and I think I've rather than long-drawn-out on that beat... but next, I back a beat on Tucker Carlson, too, so go mark. I reflect George P. Bush is the bordering the GOP has to gangsta, and Georgie P. Is relatively fine, too.

Oh, I totally forgot. I'm supposed to be talking about the Bengals.

Clearly.

The apt was awesome not considering a combined injury on the "supplementary" side. I'm proud Chiefs QB Trent Pink isn't paralyzed a long time ago that slammin' hit by Robert Geathers. Pink doesn't back any remember of the play that put him out of the apt.

Carson, I've got my fingers crossed for ya, lonesome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment