Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Killed My Wife To Stop Her From Infecting People With Hiv Man Tells Police

I Killed My Wife To Stop Her From Infecting People With Hiv Man Tells Police
The Lagos Engage in Standardize Order has arrested a man, Phillip Katongu, for apparently knife-like his group to shortfall. Katongu, who hails from Wamba, Nasarawa Engage in, was apprehended by operatives of the Subdivision of Scoundrel Investigations, Yaba, Lagos.

The standardize assumed the sacrifice, Justina, was stabbed to shortfall in a street at Oniru Winery, Maroko, Lagos, wherever she and her husband were time.

We learnt that Justina was stabbed in about three places in advance she died. Next, the crack used for the annihilate had been top by the standardize.

Justina, who hailed from Kauro, Kaduna Engage in, did not chomp any trick for the misgiving in advance her shortfall.

It was excessively learnt that Katongu, who worked as a trick machinist on the Victoria Atoll, had a group shell the marriage in Nasarawa Engage in in advance marrying the too late.

Silent, behindhand having apparently mortality the group, Katongu was assumed to chomp excessively attempted to commit suicide in advance the neighbours sure the chops open and gruff him to a impart clinic wherever he was rejuvenated.

Forty-five-year-old Katongu, told policemen that he killed his group because she tainted him with the Human Immunodeficiency Respiratory tract infection, accompanied by different misdeeds.

He assumed, "I married Justina, my second group in December 2010. I later learnt that she had certain origin to two girls for a man. The girls died of AIDS.

"Silent, for example we first met, she did not tell me all these. I explained to her that I chomp a group with family tree and I pleasing to unify her too. Ahead of time marriage, I told her we requisite go to clinic to approach HIV test, but she refused and assumed that she was HIV depreciatory. So we started snoozing together."

Katongu more that without his sense, his group had been separation to Abuja for medical treatment every three months for HIV, until Step 2013 for example she took him nominated.

He assumed it was at the clinic that she disclosed her HIV status to him.

He assumed, "I was crisscross and told the doctor who equally liable her for not disclosing it to me. The doctor as a consequence veteran me, and I was positive. We came back to Lagos and continued with the relationship because I loved her. But terse, she told me she pleasing to pack out from my place of birth that she was no longer alert in marrying me having had numerous person in Abuja. In fact, the man readily called her on phone call since we were together.

"I told her that with her status, she requisite not go and be infecting people with the creepy-crawly. And that I will kill her and kill myself. We started disquiet and I stabbed her. It was in the juvenile hours. I stabbed her three times with a crack. She shouted and people were knocking at our chops.

At what time she died, I stabbed myself, and the people impecunious the chops open. I woke up to find myself in a clinic. I feel very bad that I killed my group. I loved her very ominously."

Culled from Come to mind


0 comments:

Post a Comment