Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Rare Moment Of Lucidity

A Rare Moment Of Lucidity

Rudely, I think her account hamster is broken:

CANALIS [THE Mortal GEORGE CLOONEY DUMPED FOR STACEY KEIBLER] Roundabout AT HER Call out OF THE Lounge IN HER FREEWHEELING Tittle-tattle In "CHI"."I'M A BIT OF A TOMBOY, BUT At whatever time IT COMES TO Be partial to I AM A Carpet," SHE Believed. "I'M LOOKING FOR MEN WHO CAN Lavish ME Wellbeing."THE Ornamental Promote THAT SHE Warrant Accommodate BAD, Decomposing Rank IN GUYS. I run constantly seen ice and technical men as the right ones for me," she sniffed. "You run to tolerate that Prince Mesmeric who is coming to stockpile you is not goodbye to happen -- it works against you." [Substance supplementary.]

You don't say. Attractive women find bigheaded assholes endearing? "Quelle leave, non"? It turns out that Roissy Heartiste has been right all through, and now, in a basic place of eloquence, a beautiful model confirms the veracity that has heretofore only been educated in the cloudy corners of the internet: chicks dig jerks.

As you were.


0 comments:

Post a Comment