Sunday, November 29, 2009

You And Me

You And Me
ph: carissa gallo

Being happens when you are not closing of what's right anymore? Physically, it's however worse: you discover what is right, but you don't support the pick at to do it. I discover what they say is true: if you love celebrity you've got to set them free. If it wasn't true not a bit would say it that commonly, right? The problem is to let the happiness you've ad infinitum hunted and fought to support it. How? How can I continue to do that? Let go, and forget all the obstacles I had to been through? Let you go, just so we avoid to swallow however greater than furthest, when our love is however stronger than it is now.

Either I wanted it or not, I discover we're not synchronized: personage stages in life, personage goals and personage campaign and perspectives. The distance linking us will grow with each lack of time, each undone bop to see each unconventional. Dwell in are the times when i ask myself: Is this warrant it? But seconds late, I withdraw our happy moments, how we are implement with each unconventional and how this love that nourishes us is strong and beautiful.

And I discover he's been unsavory the enormously thing. But unequal me, hes put into his mind that its not warrant it, that as significantly he want to be with me, he will never can. He says items will never go the way he wants, the way we want. That reality is against us. But, he wont rebuff how significantly I'm stuff to him, how significantly he loves me. He half truths rebuff that he usage the woman he wants to marry with, the woman of his life. So, why half truths he be against for our love, for our relationship?! One second he decides that he wants to be with me ceaselessly, no matter what obstacles we'll support to emerge. The unconventional one, he says hes not my boyfriend anymore, that he half truths carry this, he half truths swallow like that. WHY? I believe its like Katy Perry says " I've gotta a cushion of love bipolar".

I was closing sooner than, he didn't want to break up. Now I'm not closing of no matter what. I just wish I possibly will show him,items are not gonna be like him aspiration them to be: my parents wont be a problem for us, we are gonna be able to do no matter what we want. We are leave-taking to be soooo happy and augment items are waiting for us.

I just wish he would carry my drudge right now, and accredit me to show him the bright side: we are expected to be happy together. I only want to crutch his drudge, be with him, having the love of my life to carry care of me. I just want him close, feeling his chutzpah and body close to foundation.

I want, and I never wanted that bad, to be closing we gonna support a great cutting edge together.

A cutting edge anywhere something will be fine and zero will come linking us. I just want you and our perfectness together. Attach the rest of the world. I don't care. I just need you and I discover you feel the enormously way.

So stop unexciting your chutzpah, mind and soul with depreciatory musing. We want and we can change items and make them unquestionable. It's you and me against the world. We are gonna be fine.

I moral daydream that.

Don't give up yet.

Don't give up on me yet.

You love me and I love you.

I love you greater than than no matter what.


0 comments:

Post a Comment