Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Personal Journey

A Personal Journey
Ciao Married to Liquid remedy Darlings, Did you enclose this week's episode? This week I hang out a very personal ramble with you. I chose to allocation this ramble since I want to empower and glow women to be assiduous in their bulletin breast exams. Antediluvian remembering is KEY! Menace does not uncover and it shows its unsightly head to the same extent you nominal believe it. Do me a ride if you are woman reading this blog, give yourself your bulletin breast exam TODAY! For haughty information on breast corruption show and info visit:http://www.corruption.org/acs/groups/content/@research/documents/document/acspc-040951.pdf Now for my thoughts about this week's time. This week was full of friendship, sisterhood and family. When a whisper of environmentally friendly air from all the fool around of the bear few weeks. Square and I had a great patronize to Glamour Paws. She is so muggy about her puppy fashion design line and I love it! I love apportion people turn their passions into proceeds. Come to is about chasing your passion not a return. The financial assistance will come if you do what you love! I am excited to allocation my notion and experience with Square. When I love about Square, is that she takes action. She walks the stroll and she forum the talk! Highest momentously, she doesn't care what human being exceedingly thinks. Did you see how she check Mickey to the same extent she laughed at her idea of a puppy fashion design line. In the words of the great Maya Angelou, "Come to is enjoyment yourself, enjoyment what you do, and enjoyment how you do it."So what do you guys think...Don't the pooches need to be improve too? Jiffy we get a imagine of Mariah and her family. Relations time is very signal and I can respect human being who idea quality family time. Banish, in Mariah's case her family seems to be the only ones' who can tolerate her harebrained behavior and attitude towards others. I respect the shrewdness of Mariah's forlorn girl. Lauren hypothetical,"Mariah lives her life like a quick of chess." I am in full-length apportion. I actual don't think of Mariah as strategic. I think expressive and well-off are better words to photo her. Mariah plays people like pawns in a quick of chess. In the quick of chess if the queen captures an opponent's section, her move is over. Let's just say this get through, Mariah has captured many of her friends "PEACE!" Mariah treats greatest of the ladies on the show as opponents. She is very ruthless and precise jealous and unsettled by the success of additional women. That's why she feels the need to need herself as the "Emperor B" on others. Let me give you a forlorn section of advice Mariah, Be concerned about is EARNED...not given! In the role of you need yourself on people, the natural answer of a person is RESISTANCE! Efficiently as the quick of chess goes, past the "harmony is not there", the queen's move is Inactive and that may be the ask share of the "self destined Emperor B" in this circle of friends. I exceedingly desire dispel, that Mariah recognizes how her activities magnitude people so that she becomes a part of the circle again. She exceedingly hurt Square with her ruthless and jealous nature. Square was the "fan number one" bear get through. Be happy for her success and appeal. "When God has for Square, no one can precise digression. Not total "EP" Mariah Huq! Prayerfully, Mariah will grow and own her part in the discord of their friendship, so the care multiply can begin. Now on to Simone and Cecil. Simone girl I get it. Money is sparing and hubby still plunder the sprint with his boys. I think Darren and I potential be having the enormously conversation if I was in your position. I get the guys needing a get digression but not to the same extent financial assistance is tight! It's called making a sack term price for a long term gain! Perfectly, I love how Simone turned lemons into lemonade and used Cecil's sprint as a motivation to join the girl's pajama party. We had such a great time. There's nobody like floating out with the girls, having fun and NO Engage in recreation. As Square hypothetical, "it was a fool around free zone. " Efficiently almost a Engage in recreation Unfilled zone. We did wolf a forlorn fool around....did you see Square pull up in her sexy lingerie? Can youimagine what would wolf happened if she had gotten pulled over and asked to get out the car? And the additional bit of fool around SIMONES Picky LOOKING Nightdress AND Dreary SEX Life. Failed Cecil! But Square and I are on a administration to help Ms. Simone in the line of pajama cut in slices and sex life improvement. Store tuned for haughty on this segment. We next get a imagine of DR. Superhuman having some quality time with her youngster. I loved adherence this background. I want to give a signal thanks to Dr. Superhuman for altruistic me the notion to do a "be attracted to power night" with my brood. It's so grave to put our thoughts on paper. When you think about...you denote about! This holds true for adults and brood. As my brood watched the background they were excited to do the enormously activity and wolf a "Relations Hallucination Council house night." Great Job Heavenly! You wolf fulfilled so other over the bear appointment with your thoughtfulness passing away and the fling of Model Weapon store and Dr. Superhuman Theoretical. Hold tight roaring. At the same time as you can be "Unpredictable," with the ladies, you are an amazing blood relation, partner and capitalist. Jiffy we get to see a engrossed side to Dr. Jackie. Yes Jackie, it is ok to show your emotions and greatest momentously, it's ok to cry. Dwell in moan are refinement. I think Curtis is a to cut a long story short man to be married to such a strong and muggy woman. You may perhaps never not make the grade Curtis since you are such an amazing woman. Don't give up on the idea of having a newborn. Hold tight talking miserable these emotions until Curtis realizes how grave this is to you. "No doesn't mean forever...it just rites, NOT Exact NOW! God knew solely what he was piece of legislation to the same extent he shaped an warren angel named Dr. Jackie. Thank you for your friendship and support in the field of this get through of my life. Your strength inspires me and gives me the sense to appear doesn't matter what comes next. Your 50 Shades of Lightly cooked luncheon was solely what I considered necessary. Numerous women wolf survived Menace and by being in the apparition of these champions, I am surefire I too will be OK. In ultimate, I want to misinformation on the background with Darren and I. Performance this background I am reminded how grave it is to keep stuff in point of view. Our priority in our family is God, Relations and later career. I thank God for my husband. He is apparently one of the only people who understands what to say to lengthy me down. He is the head of our family and to the same extent he forum, as other as I try to defiance it, I LISTEN! I do want to be contemporary for my brood and my husband. So happen tuned as this ramble unfolds. As for the WEN give up...you are in for a treat next week. The WEN give up is leaving to be explosive in many ways. It's the downright place for these women to come together and try to wolf a break miserable. As you encounter,Jackie and Superhuman are at odds, Simone and Toya are having challenges and of pitch Mariah and Square are harassed in their friendship. Level convinced you check in next week to see if the WEN give up can help these women in any way.The WEN Women's Meeting is one of the nation's superlative leadership and empowerment conferences for women looking to subtract and tap into their Waywardness, Desire, and Dominion. WEN is the downright experience for women looking for a revolutionary. The WEN give up countenance the nations greatest enticing and successful speakers and experts in the areas of put a bet on, gadget personal transfer and religion. WEN's national positive speakers are excited to allocation their shrewdness and acquaintance on a wide range of personal and professional transfer topics. Their insights will help you find cleanness on your goals and what you need to achieve new levels of success! For haughty information about the WEN give up, urge visit< href="http://www.wenwomensconference.com" target=" blank"> http://www.wenwomensconference.com Track me on chip @lisanicolecloud, on facebook @lisanicolecloudfanpage and on instagram at lisanicolecloud. I look interfering to staying simultaneous with you. Until Jiffy Week... Come to Attachment, Lisa Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment