Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Have Left A Relationship By Paul

I Have Left A Relationship By Paul
I have left a relationship, and still hurting. My partner had in her mind the ideal relationhip with the ideal man. The efforts to change me to fit that ideal were great and I was so overwhelmed. I raised this and was told I was fighting the change all the way. Yes,i was. I was the same guy she met and fell in love with. Why this moulding process? All to do with past relationships; rather than love me as I am, the past dictated. She is now in another relationship doing the same The new guys thinks he's the luckiest guy alive right now but he is targeted for change! I am saddened but my silent screams made me realize the relationship fit was wrong. Still, I feel the loss of the dreams we we'd planned to share, but the resentment that was built towards me made this lovely lady say I was second best To an ideal! I have insight into this behaviour from her girlfriend as to why this existed, but she is at that pre contemplative stage, and stuck there. So, I left. It was not apparent when we met, or I missed it. It has been terrible, and I wonder how does one identify underlying damaging for a relationship.

Credit: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment