Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tdotpickup Reviews Simplepickup View On Rejections

Tdotpickup Reviews Simplepickup View On Rejections
Hey,

Jesse, leans into a car and says you are really cute and I thought you were cute. so.. when do you want to get coffee together, we can hang out? What is your number? What is your name? He's like "I can stand here all day". He can hear here through the car I don't think they roll down the window. They drive off, he says "I love you", pretty funny way. Kind of like Ted on How I Met Your Mother.

Jesse, tries to chat up some lady, but she is too busy on the phone. She was like "You're Asian and I am not interested, what if I promise to eat your dog, do your nails and do your hair"...

Kong does an approach of two girls and says, why don't we have a threesome. He then quickly does another approach of 2 asians, he's like Hi, Kong, you guys are.

They always have 1 goal when they go out...

HAVE FUN WHENEVER YOU GET OUT....(OR GO OUT)

Get rejected on purpose. After you get rejected, think:


"Am I beating myself up over this,or am I having fun?".. if you are beating yourself up, you are taking it way too seriously. You should be laughing or smiling after getting rejected... because you will be one step closer to what they call "god mode".

There is a brick wall in front of you,.. and everynight yo uneed to punch through this brick wall...and there is grass on the other side. But the stronger you get, the weaker the wall would get... Some guys act like rejection can't happen or it should be avoided. They say EMBRACE THE REJECTION.

I agree, you should not care about rejection, you should PUSH THE INTERACTION FURTHER, TO GET MORE REJECTIONS AND MAKE A HABIT OF CLOSING!

Source: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment