Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Husband Has Deleted All Except Facebook Yet I Cannot Trust Him Please Help

My Husband Has Deleted All Except Facebook Yet I Cannot Trust Him Please Help
My marriage is barely 2years old and we have a daughter plus am pregnant now. On the night of our daughters christening, i wanted to transfer some pictures from my husbands phone to mine through bbm and i saw a chat that was soo disturbing.. I was hurt. Overtime, i got into the habit of checking his phone every time and i keep seeing diff chats with diff girls.. @ that time it got me thinking, do i really trust this man? Has he ever cheated on me?

Point is we never lived together before marriage, ours was a distant relationship though it wasn't far, we got married when i was serving and i didn't re deploy so it was one month in, one month out. This issue made me think what my husby has been up to all these time, before i saw those chats, i could have sworn on his behalf.. Sometimes

it would seem he's noticed am checking on his phone and be acting weird, another thing i noticed is that he usually deletes his chats but somehow i manage to read some before he does.

I was so worried and hurt that i decided to ask him abt it and so one morning i did( the first one i saw cos i did not want him to know i have been checkn his phone) he apologized and said that's the way he chats that there is nothing to it. When he came back that day i noticed he has deleted all the social networks in his phone from whatsapp, down to bbm, instagram, all except facebook. I was happy

The issue now is i don't trust my husby anymore, i suspect any little call he ans, i even still check his facebook messages, the worst that keeps me worried is that i keep dreaming about it and i wake up with tears in my eyes. Am really not comfortable with the dreams i have every now and then and i just keeping thinking i need to ask him if he's ever cheated on me(hoping it wld be no) then i can be in peace..

He's not changed in his behaviour only that we don't make love like we use to. Sometimes once a month, it also bothers me...

Sorry for the long write up buh pls should i ask him if he's ever cheated on me?This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment