Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Kind Of Like Unofficial Polygamy

Kind Of Like Unofficial Polygamy
I found this annoying:http://news.yahoo.com/s/dear margo/20071101/en dm/margo howard20071101; ylt=A0WTUcSBJSpH2lgAsg7AGL8CThere were several things to be annoyed about, but for me, this was the most annoying part:"I am not sure why you felt the need to breeze it around that you and your husband have "wonderful girlfriends."She didn't "breeze it around," she told her "well-intentioned friends and family."Apparently, this woman is of the opinion that polyamorous folks should just live in secret shame, not even telling their family and close friends of their close and loving multiple relationships. I wonder if she has the same attitude about gays and lesbians."I am not sure why you felt the need to tell your friends and family that you're gay."I don't understand why anyone would ask Ann Landers' daughter for advice on alternative sexuality anyway. That's like asking Martha Stewart for advice on making homemade butt plugs. posted in PDX-Poly - 6 replies

0 comments:

Post a Comment