Saturday, July 26, 2014

Divorce And The Prenuptial Agreement

Divorce And The Prenuptial Agreement
"One night, Irv called up his lawyer and said to him "I want to divorce my wife, Sara, because she said that I am a lousy lover". Now obviously confused by Irv's remark, the lawyer replied back to him - with concern in his voice "What? Thats your grounds? Because she said that you were bad in bed..." However, before the lawyer could continue saying whatever he was going to say, Irv sharply interjected "No - of course not - its because she can tell the difference"."

Stupid story, right? But you wouldn't want to find any stupid Los Angeles Divorce Lawyers, huh?

Listen, I've got to admit, my buddy Irv isn't the brightest bulb in the socket. Please, don't get me wrong, he is a very nice chap - a very pretty chap too - but a very nice chap all the same.

Err - how can I illustrate this?

Oh! I know. I remember that one time, Irv starting talking rather politely to pots of yogurt - because he heard on a television commercial that it was full of 'friendly bacteria'. Also, I remember another time, when Irv asked his aerobics instructor, if he could teach him how to do the splits. In turn, his instructor quickly queried 'How flexible are you' only for Irv to then rapidly 'I can make next Tuesday'.

True story's - both of them - and this from a man whose been married over six times - yes - SIX TIMES!

Sigh! Doesn't say much for some women now, does it? Well? Except for the female prenuptial agerement lawyer, who liaised with Irv after wife number four. Heck, I think that she was probably one of the only women in Irv's life, who actually saved him some money.

Stolar Associates, A Professional Law Corporation

11500 Olympic Blvd. Fourth Floor

Los Angeles

(310) 288-1828

http://www.stolar-law.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment