Monday, February 24, 2014

Psychology Open Question Help With What My Girlfriend Is Thinking

Psychology Open Question Help With What My Girlfriend Is Thinking
I'm really confused. well my girlfriend wanted to break up with me one day suddenly, and she said that we are not true love and crap like that. well you know what, we've been together for a year and she loves the crap out of me. no kidding, my friends, and people all agree she really loves me. there is no doubt in that. well, then she founds out( which is really a misunderstanding) she thought I liked someone else and I was in a relationship with that person... and she got mad at me and went crazy, like I've done something extremely wrong. I don't know why, but all I want to say is, ok, 1 year relationship, suddenly you wanna break up and turn it into absolutely nothing. well why would you mind If I had a new gf or not? like why? what is she thinking? why would she get mad? did I do something wrong? girls are so confusing. I don't know what's going on. I seriously need to make heads or tails out of this whole thing. anyone could help that'd be great! thank you so much for your helpThe point is, if she wanted to break up, AFTER that, why would she even care, or get MAD when she thought I liked another girl? whats on her mind? why does she still cares?thank you for answering. I appreciate it.Just answer the reason she did this. and nothing else. thank you very much.

Reference: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment