Thursday, August 29, 2013

Singles And Dating Open Question Can You Give Me A Realistic Opinion

Singles And Dating Open Question Can You Give Me A Realistic Opinion
I know this guy from summer school 2011. We were friends back then, he liked me but I was not ready (just broke up with ex) and I did not wanted to like someone who I will say goodbye soon. We were there only for 1 month. We flirted, hugged, talked a lot together but never kissed.After summer school, we have been staying in connect through skype and facebook. He sounded very unromantic/ no flirting during conversations. I thought he likes me only as a friend.Then after 14 months, he decided to come to visit me, took 6 hours flight. I wasn't sure why he was coming! do we still like each other? what is it? We did not even talk much on fb or skype. just about 1-2 times a month.Then he came, looking all nervous!He is realistic and cold person but he was still talking a lot, made me laugh with all the jokes.He was also polite and shy to me. We slept in my bed together (it is big, I live alone) for 7 nights.I know it sounds crazy, but I didn't had sex with him.We didn't kiss, While we were in bed, we just cuddled and held hands...when we sleep we had faces putting together. He never forced me to do anything what I wasn't ready for. When I was sleeping he gently stroked my hair and face, rubbed my arm and back.We dated every single day 24 hours. He met my family, my friends, went to my school, work....he was so interested to get to know my life.We talked about our childhood, friends and all the things.He suggest me to travel together in December so we booked ticket together. He is also planing to visit me again in next summer.He bought same coffee we drank together, handsoap I use, synced his ipod with all the songs we listened together. He still never told me "I like you" or "you are pretty"I think he is upset, I didn't kissed him...but he didn't either do that. I didn't do it, because it could go further and end up having sex (I'm not ready because I met him in 14 months and I don't know where this realtionship is going)I will defiently have sex with him in december for sure. if I feel same way.So can you give me a realistic opinion, how he thinks about me? is it a fling? or does he seriously likes me? I'm falling for him..I am afraid that I might get hearbroken again.

Credit: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment