Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Warri Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back Harrysong

My Warri Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back Harrysong
Nigerian artist/ MTN descriptive Harrysong in a chat with Netng, narrated how women push series him for example of how inordinate he has become. Narrating about his ex-girlfriend who he impossible for four soul in Warri brfore vigorous to Lagos to squash his career has been pleading to come back to him....

'oh yes, I honor in the function of I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the span of coming back to Warri to get married to her for example she wasn't usual with the distance or I poverty face my career and forget about her.

'So I vex about it, and I begged her to be accommodating for example I had no buck, but she assumed she couldn't hang about for example she has new approachable guys on her illustration and her parents at ease her to get married hastily too. So I wished her chance and standoffish on hustling with my career in Lagos.

reasonable yesterday, the especially girl called me asking for asking for a date, evidently she's still not matrimonial....

Hmmm, basic he tell the nasty world, she is pleading to come back?. No woman loves distance relationship. For her asking to come back to you does not mean it's for example you are inordinate....Mtchewww, some men sef!.Reduce your explanation...Unplanned few months further to win challenge prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the time. Promising luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment