Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rules Of True Love

Rules Of True Love
Hi there, these are fantastic rules of true love which was shared by two married couples in a radio programme in the city where I stay, do you care to know? Read on; the woman answered the presenter who asked her "how has being your love life?" My love life has being wonderful, I met my husband when I we both were in the college. We were in the same class and he was my best friend, oh yes, he was (they all laughed out). we were friends for almost one year before he made his intentions to me that he loved me, I was already in love with him but was waiting for him to make the first move; that is the ladies style, we wait while they come to us (they all laughed again). The man interrupted her by saying; "but I saw the love in your eyes before I made the move..." (They laughed again)

We dated for two years and he engaged me after two years which lasted for one year before we got married. Hmmm, it was so fun, he loved me with passion and he still do and I do as well. We have lived for nine years now and we are still rocking with two kids, he is my hero and I love him dearly. We had rules which are still applicable to us in the marriage up till date; do you want to know? She asked the presenter who answered immediately "YES!" No lies, no other friends apart from two of us, we must not do anything without telling each other and wait for approval from me or him, no distance of whatsoever because we were not staying in the same city during our college days (she admitted it was very difficult but they did it), no impression in our relationship, we were always ourselves (very important), we used the same phone even till now to eliminate any form of privacy, we believed we are one and it kept us going, we must do almost everything together; we did our assignments together, we eat with each other, we play together, read together, we were always together, we must not tell anyone about our disputes, we must resolve our differences together alone, no interference, we opened joint account even from college, we believed we must work together after graduation and get married, we don't believe in giving out our phone contact to people except on business bases, we must go together for any business outing. The end point is that we must do everything together and it has helped us. He knows how to love me That was how it worked for us, he never cheated on me and I never cheated as well. Love is wonderful and demands your full concentration, believe me, there is no need cheating on your love. Share this post with your friends if you love it.

Source: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment