Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Singles And Dating Open Question Want To Friendzone Getting Too Fond Of Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Want To Friendzone Getting Too Fond Of Me
If you dont care about the backstory just skip the chunky para :D But know i cant let him know i know he likes me :)

My good friend is rumoured to have started to grow feelings for me and i dont knw what to do? I dont like him like that at all, hes like a brother and i cant say that i know. Basically, my friend has told me that he has been saying stuff like "I really like her" to her and she made me swear not to say anything and to act natural. So, i left it alone and tried to distance myself to drop the hint but he hasnt picked up on it and today on facebook he found out i liked something and said "Omg you are too awesome for words. Marry me please? :D ". Then to make matters worse he said "Hey, you and Georgia (my friend) should come over to Dans and we could play on the xbox?" (dan and georgia are dating) and he sent to my friend saying "It'll be like a double date !" and i would love to go but now hes said that i dont want to?

How can i friendzone him so that he knows he has been friendzoned without letting him know i know ? To him, only one person knows that he likes me and thats my friend, so if i suddenly knew he would know the friend outted him :/

Please help, i want to be friends with hiim but i dont want to date him ! AHHHHHHH Any advice that isnt "Tell him you dont like him" will reallllyyy help ! :D

Thanks



Reference: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment