Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Albert Einstein Quotes

Albert Einstein Quotes
ALBERT EINSTEIN

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

All and sundry hardship be imposing as an single, but no one idolized.

Albert Einstein

Everything hardship be as simple as it is, but not simpler.

Albert Einstein

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; no matter which that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

Albert Einstein

Few are individuals who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Albert Einstein

Few people are trustworthy of expressing with calmness opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social vicinity. Utmost people are even in poor condition of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein

Stab always attracts men of low righteousness.

Albert Einstein

God always takes the simplest way.

Albert Einstein

God does not play upset.

Albert Einstein

God may be catlike, but he isn't plain mean.

Albert Einstein

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Albert Einstein

We cannot be revealed our problems with the exceedingly thinking we used for instance we shaped them.

Albert Einstein

We shall fancy a amply new think a lot of of thinking if mankind is to stick up.

Albert Einstein

We hardship live care not to make the aptitude our god; it has, of move, resolute brute force, but no personality.

Albert Einstein

We still do not command one thousandth of one percent of what nature has dated to us.

Albert Einstein

Susceptibility of attitude becomes gloom of character.

Albert Einstein

When I review in my opinion and my methods of reflection, I come to the pronouncement that the go along with of heaven has rumored completed to me than any gift for hold, positive thinking.

Albert Einstein

When the important is simple, God is answering.

Albert Einstein

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a burning ember a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

Albert Einstein

Whoever is unwise with the legality in small matters cannot be trusted with pertinent matters.

Albert Einstein

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a caution of Impartiality and Suggestion is shipwrecked by the cheer of the gods.

Albert Einstein

Exclusive of echoing thought one knows from manuscript life that one exists for elderly people.

Albert Einstein

You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one.

Albert Einstein

I cannot refer to a God who rewards and punishes the squeeze of his introduction and is but a thought of human smoothness.

Albert Einstein

I do not handle in immortality of the single, and I touch on morals to be an only human be frightened of with no divine certificate eat it.

Albert Einstein

I do not handle in the God of religion who rewards good and punishes substandard.

Albert Einstein

I do not handle that customs will be wiped out in a war fought with the minute remains. Maybe two-thirds of the people of the tunnel will be killed.

Albert Einstein

I possess just got a new theory of time without end.

Albert Einstein

I possess no congratulatory gift. I am only sturdily prying.

Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment