Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Friend S Boyfriend Was Talking To This Mutual Female

My Friend S Boyfriend Was Talking To This Mutual Female
my story: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/brea...what-you-thinkIt's been almost 10 months since the breakup and 9 months since he told me that he'd actually left me for someone else. I was talking to my best friend on the phone today. Her boyfriend goes to the same gym that my ex works at and they have a mutual female friend who also works there. Anyway, my friend's boyfriend was talking to this mutual female friend, who said that she was surprised that my ex was with the girl he left me for, because she'd been convinced that there was something going on between him and another girl who works at the gym (whose name I recognise because my ex mentioned her a couple of times. According to him though she was a pain in the arse). Apparently my ex and this girl no longer speak, suggesting that something went on and it didn't end well. Another girl before he left me for someone? I don't know, it's all hearsay. I'm as healed as I feel I possibly can be after the massive betrayal and the horrible way he left me, but everytime I get new information like this it still hurts just as bad. How could I have been so blind to all of this going on when I thought he was still in love with me? How could I have spent four years with a guy like this? Once upon a time, he was my childhood friend and the nicest guy you'd ever hope to meet...how could I not have seen that he turned into this horrible, horrible guy? I don't think I'll ever get over the betrayal. He was the one person I trust mosted in the whole world. I still don't see how I'll ever be able to trust a guy again. I don't want to be with him again, but the thought of being with anyone else still makes me feel ill. Sorry, I don't know if I'm even really asking any questions in particular here or just ranting. This new revelation made me feel down, and typing it out helped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment