Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Am Not In Love With Him But I Am Carrying His Child

I Am Not In Love With Him But I Am Carrying His Child

A reader sent this commentary and need an advice:

Expensive Kamify's readers I need your advice being I am so mixed up on what to do right now. I squeeze been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 4 soul, every time I talk about getting married he still shut down me out, he tells me that he is not locate and that I squeeze to stop pushing him into marrying me. I felt he will never ask me to fuse him and I am so in love with him but I can't keep waiting so long on political party who isn't locate being age is not on my side. I had to move out from his leave in order to connect with from the past friends and move on. It was sad being 4 soul is not 4 verve or months.

Out of order the way I met complementary guy called Phillip(not his aptly name)who undeniably cared for me but my problem is I am not in love with him, I like him as a friend. My worst fear happened such as I starting point out that I am pregnant for Phillip and he asked me to fuse him without flatly getting to me so well but my love for Phillip isn't enough for to live the rest of my life with and I don't want a divorce after marriage. Comply with readers I need your advice, do I abort this child? or do I fuse Phillip without loving him? I am so mixed up. If you were in my shoes what will you do?Drop your clarification...Take up again few months more to win difference prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the rendezvous. Massive luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment