Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Approaches To Overcoming Approach Anxiety For The Superiorabove Average Dreamsgoals

Approaches To Overcoming Approach Anxiety For The Superiorabove Average Dreamsgoals
TORONTO DATING!

Hi there,

NOTE: I PLAN TO UPDATE THIS BLOG POST!

I am a dating coach in Toronto, here are my thoughts!

I definitely do have some anxiety when it comes to approaching at times.

I have a LOT of theories (personally I find the power of SOCIAL MOMENTUM, SPONTANEITY and WARM UP is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE), and subjects that the people in the "game" have taught.

But let's hear about what the web has about it.

I'm not talking about REGULARLY overcoming approach anxiety for the regular guy. I'm talking about overcoming approach anxiety for those who will NOT Settle for AVERAGE.

That is right, I am going to be doing some IN-FIELD, VERY REAL, experiments to discover which technique can allow me to "get into state" and APPROACH with a FEROCIOUS BALLSY power!

Of course, MOOD is another factor. The TorontoPUA blog talked about this briefly, that why bother approaching if you are feeling like garbage. Of course, you could technically, STILL approach and say "I am honestly not having a great day, but I wanted to introduce myself.." etc.. ideally, a happier guy is IDEAL.

But if it gets you to take ACTION AND AVOID REGRET, I THINK THE ACTION IS BEST.

ANALOGY: Suppose you did NOT take action. For me, I thought protein shakes may SCREW up my STOMACH and therefore will lead me to be skinny. Therefore, I stop eating well, and hitting the gym...

Maybe it's true about the protein shakes, but how badly do you want your DREAM?

. ARE YOU FINDING ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS?

Am I trying maybe a VEGAN PROTEIN SHAKE, CALORIE COUNTING, LEARNING TO COOK AND MAKE SOME DELICIOUS CHICKEN BREASTS, PORK SAUSAGES, ETC...

ARE YOU GIVING UP? OR FINDING ALTERNATIVES? WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE SUCCESS MINDSET?

>>WHAT CAN YOU "DO". EMPHASIS ON THE DO.

I don't mean that in the sense of a scale of rating people on a scale like 10/10.

I mean in the sense of... for example,

ALTERNATIVE REASONS WHY YOU FAIL TO APPROACH BEYOND APPROACH ANXIETY

You see 15 gorgeous girls in a day.

1 girl with a girl


2 girl who is sort of cute, but not long-term material

3....

I remember in the past I'd chicken out approaching a beautiful girl, and then BEG the universe for another opportunity at a good looking girl, and BOOM ! It was definitely there, but it was GONE in a FLASH as soon as it manifested!

* SHE'S NOT WORTH IT. I'M TOO GOOD FOR HER

ah what is the point of all these girl's.. my ex-girlfriend was SUPERIOR to all of them. BOOM! That belief is enough reason to not approach. Rather than approach anxiety, there
* SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME GOOD ATTRACTION SIGNS/ FLIRTING

This can be your "excuse" making mode, rather than your action making mode.

* 3 second rule
* progressive

* LIMITING BELIEFS



* BREATHING:


http://www.wikihow.com/Eliminate-the-Fear-of-Meeting-Women-AKA-Approach-Anxiet
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment