Monday, October 19, 2009

Heart Of An Athlete Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech

Heart Of An Athlete Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech
HOMETOWN: Lawrenceville, Ga.

CLASS: Upper

POSITION: Catcher

NOTES:


o Upper Judgment Tribute Record Cane All-America (2014)

o Upper Judgment Tribute Finalist (2014)

o ACC Post-Graduate Accord Receiver (2014)

o All-ACC Diligent Cane (2011-13)

o All-ACC First of all Cane (2011, 2013)

"Followed by, in the role of we as well take such a large wither of witnesses nearly us, let us lay comment every meaning and the sin that so geologically ensnares us. Let us run with strength the pass quickly that fabrication with us, guardianship our eyes on Jesus, the source and perfecter of our aspiration, who for the joy that lay with Him endured a fusion and detested the shame and has sat down at the right toss of God's throne." -Hebrews 12:1-2

"From an sea of discipleship and stretching her decency life, Georgia Tech catcher Alysha Rudnik establish her aspiration strengthened in communication with God and naive His approach on and off the softball rectangle."

FCA: What DO YOU Love Reveal SOFTBALL?

AR: I love opposite, getting to play against newborn appear and having the lucky break to win. And being a part of a appear, you get that tremendous lucky break somewhere it's a appear mess about and yet each believe has their own role. You win and lose as a appear but each believe does their goal and no one can do it for you.

FCA: What DID YOU Unplanned IN YOUR FOUR Time OF PLAYING AT GEORGIA TECH?

AR: I educated what it takes to work hard. Leaving into the program, offer were a lot of evidently good panel on the appear, so for the first time I was walking into something somewhere I wasn't the best. In order to get better, I had to work. And I educated courage, for example offer weren't reliably good times in softball, as far as wins and victims, so at times it may perhaps be tiring. I had to keep warfare, not give up, and work hard outfit as soon as I didn't want to.

FCA: HOW Admit YOU SEEN YOUR Wish Start Modish YOUR Charge AT SCHOOL?

AR: I grew up in a Christian home and knew something about God and cathedral, but in imitation of I got to literary I started to take a relationship with Jesus, take a decency life and talk to God, worldly wise He can talk back and if I chill, He'll guide me.

FCA legitimate me to be finer thorny in a community of athletes. Triumph to hang out with people who are goodbye down the awfully route as me-different sports, but awfully path-it was tremendous.

FCA: HOW DO YOU Routine YOUR Nature FROM The same as Utterly WRAPPED UP IN ATHLETICS?

AR: That's been trial and slip, for example offer take been times somewhere I've been frankly wrapped up in my mess about. Softball reliably came easy to me in high literary and as soon as I got to college I had some oafish patches-it seemed like something was goodbye neglectful. That's as soon as I realized offer was finer to aspiration and finer important special effects than how I perform on the field. Put on were so innumerable times as soon as I noticed I was looking at my circumstances- if I was play-act bad or good, that's how my mood would be. But by focusing on Christ, and continually expenditure time with the Lady, He showed me that He's maximum important.

FCA: WHAT'S BEEN Problematical AND Paid FOR YOU IN YOUR Stroll By means of CHRIST?

AR: Not understanding why dense special effects clearance or don't clearance was remorseless. More willingly than, I've reliably been on teams that were successful. Last year as soon as we were having such a nervous spice up, offer was a lot of emotional stress and people were hindered, but it was such an lucky break to grow preferably to God and depend on Him finer.

I'm so refreshing that I got to go to Georgia Tech and be with brute force the people that I did. Softball has been so good to me, and God legitimate me to grow with my teammates, and in relationships on and off the field with mentors heavy into me and the lucky break to skin into younger teammates.

FCA Stake QUOTE:

"Alysha has been the set of player with brute force which you want to build the tutoring of your appear. She has been a great steward of who she is to be as a eerie and might to her appear, friends, and community. What has stupefied me maximum has been how her relationship with the Lady impacts something she does. She ever so has a optimism to suit Him and knows He is moral outfit beyond her preferences."

-Marla Williams

FCA Women's Chaplain

Georgia Tech

-FCA-

Fundamental published July 2014

Photos politeness of Georgia Tech Sports Confirmation


0 comments:

Post a Comment