Sunday, November 23, 2008

Start Out Right If You Want A Great Relationship Or Marriage That Lasts

Start Out Right If You Want A Great Relationship Or Marriage That Lasts
A reader success story that proves that if you start out with good information and a clear picture of what you want in a relationship, you'll have it. He started out right and kept going. What can I say? Gentlemen, this is something you can easily do too!

I found an e-mail that just made my day. This guy, Daniel, sounds like a fellow Southerner to me, and is an achiever. He gets the tools to get the job done, prepares himself at the beginning and follows through. As much as I despise censorship, I had to modify part of his letter to keep it PG-rated - I don't want somebody's children reading over their shoulder and asking questions that a parent isn't prepared to answer. Check him out:

Hi David,

Early last year I meet a woman that just plain stole my heart. We dated for awhile, then dated steady, and finally got engaged. We put the wedding off a couple of times because of family problems, and I noticed things starting to go the same way another relationship had gone before. We were running out of things to talk about, she was breaking dates, and I knew there was a problem but she wouldn't talk about it, and the more I tried to be nice to her and asked what was wrong, the worse it got.

Not wanting to screw things up and make the mistakes I had always made, I read your book and put all I had learned into action. All I can say it WOW! I have never had a relationship like this and I never want this to end. It's even better now than it was in the beginning, because I can understand her better and we have more fun because I'm not walking on eggshells anymore. I know for sure that my success with this woman is all due to you and your book.

The words "thank you" seem so small for what you have taught me on how to be attractive to my woman and keep her coming back for more. She even calls me to come home from work sometimes and I walk into the bedroom to find her totally naked on the bed [doing naughty fun things that I couldn't reprint - D.C.] and I cannot get out of my clothes fast enough. We just keep going and going if you know what I mean.

From one guy to all the others, if you never do anything else for yourself buy David's book. It's the one gift you can give yourself that will last you a lifetime and I truly believe that if you follow David's words you will never use your bed for just sleeping anymore.

Daniel L.

My reply:


Well, Daniel, congratulations on getting it done right. I am going to have to correct you on something, though. Your success with your partner and your relationship is not all due to me and my book. You had to read it, understand it, and put it to work to have your success. I put a lot of effort into writing this book, and so did all the people that helped me research it and then test and fine tune the advice it presents, but you had to make the choice to salvage your manhood and the relationship, learn the material and then diligently apply it to raise your attractiveness and your relationship to such an extraordinary level. I'll accept some of the credit, but you have to accept some as well, as most men don't care enough about themselves and their partners to do what you did.

Yes, I said that. Most men either think they know it all (and are still thinking that everybody else was wrong and everything was everybody else's fault after the divorce is final, they're broke and strapped with big alimony and child support payments, but no wife and limited visitation rights that are wielded like the ultimate weapon), or they subconsciously don't feel worthy of a good relationship and sabotage their chances of having one at every turn. You saw that things were going somewhere that past experience told you that you didn't want them to go, admitted the problem, got help, and worked it out. That's what a real man does; he fixes problems by taking action. I need to print up some membership cards for the "Manly Men Who Do Manly Things Club" so I can send them to guys like you when they send in a success story like this. J Again, congratulations!

Take care,

David


Guys, there may come a time when you have to make the same choice. It may be staring you in the face right now for all I know; there must be some good reason you're reading this newsletter. You can do what most guys do, be the know-it-all or wuss out - either way is what a loser would do - or you can do what real men like Daniel do: Take the bull by the horns, admit there's a problem, get the tools to fix it (many, if not all of which are in "THE Man's Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage," which you can download immediately at http://www.makingherhappy.com), and get it fixed, then get it "dialed in" and take it to the winner's circle.

It's your decision, and it really doesn't sound like a hard one to make, does it? I mean, "alone, broke, and unhappy" versus "in a great relationship both in and out of the bedroom" - how much thought can that one take? Not much, huh? Then do it now, before you do anything else! ;-)

In the meantime, live well, be well, and have a wonderful day!

David Cunningham"Being a man is something to which one should aspire, not something for which he should apologize." --David Cunningham

0 comments:

Post a Comment