Sunday, November 16, 2014

030 Undercurrents

030 Undercurrents

UNDERCURRENTS

Written by & copyright of Foxonian Foxonian@aol.com

Featuring Cassie, her band and Foxonian

Cassie, the Rock & Roll Vixen
http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org

Please read the prequil, "engagements," featuring Featuring Foxonian, Vanessa (Cassie's mother) and Dominic at http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/engagements.txt
Please read the sequil, "Contemplation," featuring Cassie, Cindy (Cassie's bassist), Victor (Cindy's boyfriend) Shiva (Cassie's security chief) and Gandalf (Shiva's companion) at http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/contemplation.txt

All characters created by & copyright of Earl Bacon except Laretta, who is created by and copyright of Andre' Cotton, Alex, who is created by and copyright of Donna Fritz and Vixina, who is created by and copyright of Cloudchaser Shaconage

"Undercurrents"

"Hey Cass! Let me see it! Wow! That's a really nice diamond!" Laretta said as she got a chance to see the engagement ring that the red fox vixen furry morph sported on her left paw hand. "Thank You," Cassie began, "I know that some of you had sort of figured out that this would happen sooner or later,so Foxonian and I decided not to keep you in suspense any longer." Both Cassie and her fiancee, a tall solidly built human, sat on a two seat sofa with his arm round the tall furry morph red fox vixen, dressed in her usual sleevless light blue thigh-slitted dress, accented by the black neck choker with it's oval centered blue gem around her neck and light brown nylon stockings on her human like legs. Two light blue pumps lay on the floor next to the sofa, since Cassie had her human-like stocking covered feet curled up under her as she sat next to her lover,her right arm wraped around his waist.

"So,when's the big day?" Cindy asked. "Next year. We're looking at some day in August. It's between both of our birthdays and it's usually when the band goes on hiatus," Foxonian replied. "Okay. I can see that," Cindy said as the snow leopard casually pushed one of her braided "bangs" out of her left eye. "Who's going to be your bride's maid?" Alex, the little arctic fox asked. "Sorry, kiddo. I got dib's on that job." Cindy said with a grin. "Nothing's certain yet. We aren't going to do any serious planning until at least after next Christmas,"
Cassie said, noticing with a certain delight the look of shock on Cindy's feline face. "What's wrong Cindy? You look like you just saw a puppy get hit by a bus," Rachel said with a not of concern.

The snow leopard was about to say something to the doe furry morph when she noticed Cassie giving her one of those
"I'm just pulling your chain" kind of smiles. Cindy then said, "Naw. I'm just thinking about something. I'll let you what it is later. Ah think thet y'all should hav' a southern' style weddin'. Mah beau Cloud knows of a really nice ol' plantation near Atlanta thet yew kin rent out fer weddin's an' sech," Vixina said. "Yeah Cass!
That's great! I can just picture you in a Scarlet O'Hara type wedding dress. Big hat on your head, and Foxonian can dress up a like one those Southern colonel types.
" Alex excidedly said. "Oh, wow! I can just picture that." Cindy began," It would look like an ad for KFC. Instead of a bouquet a flowers, we would have a bucket of chicken!" With that, the snow leopard began to roar with laughter.

Vixina, with a pissed look on her fox-like muzzle, picked up a rolled up magazine and gave Cindy a wrap across her head. "Ow! Hey! What gives?" the snow leopard asked. "Yew kin be so insensitive sometimes. I was serious. This is Cassie's an' Foxonian's weddin' were talkin' bout here. Not some big joke! Dunncha even care that ya may have insulted them? Ther' sittin' rahght thar, fer pete's sake!" the red fox vixen said with a loud voice that nearly knocked her oval glasses off her fox-like muzzle. As Vixina went over to sit on the small chair next to Rachel, Cindy began to say to Foxonian and Cassie, "I-I'm sorry guys. I was just having some fun. I didn't mean to.." Casssie smiled shook her head and replied "I know you didn't Cind. But remember,the rest of thses ladies haven't known you as well as I have. Let's be a little more considerate of the rest of the band's ideas, okay? They all have a right to their ideas and they have as much say as you do."

"Sorry,Vixina," Cindy said to red fox vixen morph who was looking at her with a slight stern look. "Thet's allright. But yew watch yerself from now on, heah? Not ev'rbody lahkes bein' made fun of," Vixina said with a slight smile on her muzzle. "Gotcha," Cindy said as she sat up, strightend out her black t-shirt and matching black leather mini-skirt Excuse me guys, I gotta use the lady's room. I'll be back in a bit." The snow leopard then put on a biker boot on each of her human like fur-covered feet and walked out of the lounge, grabbing her black leather hand bag. When she entered the bathroom, Cindy reached into her handbag and pulled out a small silver flask.

"Thanks for being so supportive of us. You guys are the best," Foxonian said to the group, just before his cellphone went off. After a few minutes, Foxonian turned off the phone and said to Cassie, "I gotta go, love. That was Andy. He wants to have a meeting with some of our sponsors about an upcoming event. I'll give you a call when it's over." The human then addressed the group. "Sorry I'm going to miss the show tonight, but I know you guys will be great! Tell Cindy I had to go and I wish her the best tonight. Bye Guys!" After a round of good-byes, Cassie then put on her pumps and walked arm in arm with Foxonian as they headed out of the lounge and down toward the main lobby. As they got near the ladies roon, Cindy came out and said "Foxonian. Are you leaving?"

Yeah. Gotta take the red-eye out to LA for another meeting.I'll stop by and let Vic know you are okay. Any message for him? Yeah. Wait a sec." Cindy went over to the hotel's main desk and asked for a paper and pen. The snow leopard then gave the note to Foxonian. "Thanks Foxonian," Cindy then gave the human a peck on the cheek before saying, "you are so lucky Cassie to have a great guy like him. I used to envy you until Vick came along.
Bye Foxonian! Thanks again!
" Cindy then went back to the lounge,as both Foxonian and Cassie watched her with concern.

"Did you smell her breath? " Foxonian asked. "Yes," Cassie said with her eyes closed. "Damm it! Does Vick know about her little "problem"? the human asked as he started to walk arm in arm with Cassie towards the main entrance. "I'm not sure. But I think he suspects, judging from the conversations I have had with him. When you see him, I would rather you didn't tell him just yet," Cassie said. "Okay. But we both know her pattern quite well. Once she starts, she goes to pieces. You remember what we discussed after the last time?" Foxonian said as he looked into Cassie's cat-like pale blue eyes.

"I know," Cassie began with a sigh, "If she goes that way again, she's out. I really wish it doesn't come to that. She's been one of the best friends I have ever had. It breaks my heart to have to do that. I don't know if I can" Cassie then wrapped her arms around her fiance and buried her head against his chest. Foxonian kissed her on her left ear and said "Shh. I know, I know. But we have to think about Laretta, Alex, Rachel and Vixina. You saw what happened today. I hate to say this, but you have been giving Cindy an awful lot of leeway over stuff, just because you guys have known and played together for so long.

That's not smart, Cass. I know that Cindy's been playing longer than everyone else, yourself included, but that doesn't mean she's the defacto '#2' in the band. I know that you wanted your band to be a family, but you gotta be a little more fair and start to rein in Cindy a bit. You know what will happen if you don't? Remember Furrosity and all that mess? I'm speaking as a member of the band's mangement now, not as your lover. You know that." The vixen nodded and said, "I know. It doesn't make it any easier to hear. Okay. I'll keep that in mind. I'll have a talk with Cindy and lay it all out for her. Thanks for being objective, love. I appreciate that."

Cassie and Foxonian then had apassionate muzzle to lip kiss in the lobby, with Foxonian stroking the vixen's large bushy fox-like tail that came out through a slit in her blue dress, just above her butt. "I'll call you tomorrow, my love. Be good," the human said as he parted from his fiancee' and climbed into the taxi that was waiting at the front entrance of the hotel. "I will. You be good too." Cassie said as she waved to the human. The red fox vixen furry-morph stood for a monent and watched the cab drive off, the wind causing her extremely long black head hair to blow in the breeze and with the hem of her blue slitted dress to blow up, revealing more of her grater straps and stockings than she felt she could get away with outside of a stage show.

As she walked back into the hotel, pushing the front of her dress down as she walked against the wind, she saw Cindy walking tword her. "Did he get off okay,Cass?" the snow leopard asked. "Yes. Are you busy right now? Cassie asked. "Naw! I was just going get something in the food court. Why?" the snow leopard replied. "Mind if I join you? I need to talk to you about some things," Cassie said. "Sure! Let's go. Anything you want, Cass." Cindy said as she walked over to the food court. Cassie let out a small sigh and followed her.

THE END


0 comments:

Post a Comment