Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monkey Man King Kong To Marry This Year

Monkey Man King Kong To Marry This Year
A famous unkempt man in Breakables calls himself Ruler Kong and is to get married at the end of this go out with.Yu Zhenghuan, 30, nicknamed himself Ruler Kong after adherence the American Draw. "I feel Ruler Kong is a true man, strong and fake whatever thing for the woman he loves," says Yu. "At this point, I am alike him."Yu, who met his girlfriend at a friend's party, said: "We fell in love at the first sight."Yu says he is enjoying the feeling of being in a relationship."I am like Ruler Kong and would do whatever thing for the woman I love. If my go in to is not too full this go out with, I example to get married with her at the end of the go out with."Yu says he has been expecting the day for a long time."I am a organized person. But later than I was young, I without fail felt I was junior to others, who saw me as a freak."Yu was natural at Anshan public with precious black locks all over his body and face."Rest "modish"."orangutan

Source: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment