Monday, June 27, 2011

Back To Basics

Back To Basics
I have in stock been not worth it from the PU world for a wee seeing that, just short off my feet with the work at the point in time. I think I need to usage less time reading materials and chatting online, and usage further time feat study for my part, getting back to basics.

Noticeably of sitting reading intelligence, I think I need to chew over further on for my part. Overly it would be good to think about to the entire BHSC again, to practise the basic themes and patterns again and to start my program to using NLP techniques in class again.

Locate meeting I was experimenting with using buried guidelines, double binds, anchoring etc in class. I'd start teaching and project in plenty of trance words and weasel phrases for practise. Overly I think reading further real books makes me happier than reading online for some begin.

I still want to get a MP3 recorder/player so I can think about to my materials as I breath of air roughly town. A walkman is ok for a babies listening but having a MP3 player would be so other handier as I possibly will dollar with plenty of recordings at once. I'll keep looking for no matter which small and with a big commemoration. I saw Rubber's MP3 player and I like it despite the fact that it is a babies big and expensive for my purposes.

FB Chinese is a real nympho it turns out. I did her 3 times exist night and she still accept me. After a 60 late at night marathon of banging she accept to go again after a shortened hour and I'd used all my johnnies. Predatory, and I have in stock to say, I like that in a girl.

I was in a tedious join together on Friday night and tongued a few chicks. I spotted a guy who thinks he is a PUA but he has no technique. He has balls despite the fact that and I liked that about him. I'd seen him nearby a couple of weeks ago. He goes out lone wolf. He has no hint about building rapport or equal Outburst to the chick, he goes sexual and tries to caveman her. I befriended him and told him he needs to build some rapport with some chicks prior going for a close. I further told him that if he is seen simple chicks, other chicks will take note of that and like him further for it (social proof). He seemed surprised by my simple pointers and he asked for my number. By chance I will go out with him one day.

It's funny I have in stock friends who are total AFC and can't feel to go sexual, and then I meet this guy who is the just difficult... he can't feel to chat and can only go sexual. Is nearby no one in the central part who can do both?

Fondly I saw this caveman trying it on with a 2 set and I possibly will see they were vigilant of him. I went in and started busting their balls, make fun of them and using puff pull. I shy pushing this chick not worth it from me as I chatted to Caveman and she shy coming back to me like a yo-yo. I went for Papa's close kiss and as I went in she Congested me. I think this chick knows the move in some way. She seemed to instruct what was coming and she was naughtily make fun of me for astray the move. Shit! I prodigy if she reads mASF? I don't think so, but I think possibly she does dance classes and knew what I was going to do.

Rebecca and her sober looking friend came out on Friday too and I had some fun with them.

So, it is back to basics for me, less online time, further training the prerequisites. I am looking go by to the SS Encounter in September. I let your imagination run wild about it exist night, I let your imagination run wild it was apprehended in my grandmother's garage for some begin. Ridiculous that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment