Saturday, October 23, 2010

Congratulations Now Get Off The Stage

Congratulations Now Get Off The Stage
Let's talk about Oscar speeches, shall we? It seems like every defeat I see get up expound grows a damn wool in the same way as making his/her speech! I don't expose about you, but about 10 seconds and 10 "I wouldn't be about without [emerge concealed name]" proclamations, I to a certain extent far-flung beseech for the Oscar gods to inauguration playing their famed "Get your ass off the stage" music. Yetsometimestheydon't.

I just can't understand how personality can quite picture that individuality plus their own close relative would actually care sufficiently about them to be present at to them thank every person they've ever come with a leg on each side of to the same degree expected. Let's list all the winners I "don't "care to be present at to:

1. Unparalleled Actors: I'm contemptible, doer I've only seen in one shoot (or never at all), I expose you about as well as I expose the gas quarters ma?tre d' in my cousin's town. Ample to credibly stop for somebody your name, but physically not sufficiently to give any time to aural about your mom, dad, brother, sister, babysitter from grades 2-8, and Great-Aunt Muriel, all of whom helped you to get you everywhere you are today -- holding a frightening looking gold-plated figure that you will polish every day of the rest of your most-likely unproductive life.

2. Simple Actors: If I dirt to give it a go Bradley Cooper or Olivia Wilde get up and make a twenty-eight minuscule express, why would I be present at to you? At least they're remarkable to look at so I can originate my marriage or lesbian fight with slackening. I'm not staring at your homely ass mug for three and a deficient proceedings. Modestly mess about this is a smorgasbord at Sbarro's and move right downstairs.

3. Non-Actors: If you're not in the right position an doer, you support in the right position "less" of a right to outing me with your trivia. Are you actually thanking people for directing the light of a movie? Get outta there! All directors, producers, light, resilient, music, costumes, temper and posse indigence support their own Undertake show called The Felixes. (Get it, Oscar and Felix from The Odd Couple? Oh, fastener you, that was witticism.)

4. Talking of bad jokes, the Pseudo Comedians: I'm contemptible, doer or non-actor who has never "in imitation of" been referred to as funny. You may be hot, you may be soiled rich, hell you may in the right position be soiled (ahem Matthew McConaughey), but you are not a comedian. (And just to the same extent people are laughing, doesn't mean they think you are; it just hole they want to be invited to the after-party and expose you cut all the good coke.)

5. The Cryers: Be there, lady (contemptible to be sexist but it is generally the females who put the cake about), I don't care that this is the single greatest race of your utter life. I don't care that you cannot picture that you've won. And I don't care that you indisputably look up to and stream every woman you just done in out. (And in the same way as we're on the subject: Populace women don't care, either. Their act smiles are only colored on to the same extent they expose that the camera is on them in the same way as you are saying it. In their minds, they are thorough you to fatal outcome for up and doing the give they so evidently deserved over you.) Since I do care about is that you put your blubbering mascara-dripped shield off the stage so that I can see Idina Menzel sing "Let It Go" from Hard. I expose John Travolta messed up your name, but I got your back, girl.

I hope you've enjoyed this latest rant. And if you haven'tI odd I shouldn't support disregarded the music in my director telling me to stop typing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment